Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The Big Island - Les Schwab Week: Pictures Of The Resort

We knew our week was quickly coming to a close and I really wanted to get some pictures of the resort we were staying at. It was spectacular, to say the least! We stayed at the Hilton and it had everything from shopping, to it's own train and boat system. The landscape was beautiful! Lush, vibrant flowers, the ocean right out the front of our hotel, waterfalls, beaches, it was all very beautiful.

The funny thing was while we were there, VH1 was taping a reality show that is their version of "The Bachelor". I was stunned to see who the "bachelor" was! It was Antonio Sabato, Jr. (LaVoy remember?). For those of you who were at one time or still may be a "General Hospital" fan, he played "Jagger". Yes, I came face-to-face with him and all I could think was, "I just got out the water and look like a drowned rat", and, "LaVoy is going to flip!". He did smile at me and I'm sure I did something awkward with my face and mouth that I thought looked like a smile. So we got to see him and the final two girls around the resort a lot! We even saw the girls in their wedding dresses and the place where is was going to propose. So, if any of you watch this show and he's on it, there's a good chance you will see Les Schwab people in the background.

Here are some random pictures of the resort Ryan and I took.





1 comments:

Shaila Lou said...

Wow, that resort is beautiful! I love your description of yourself when you came fact to face with Antonio Sabato, Jr. You are hilarious! I was laughing!