Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Look Mom, I'm A Walrus!

Who can name the movie that the title of this blog comes from? Well, if you can, then you are a movie guru. Welcome to mine and Colby's world! We love movies and we both retain movie lines forever. Colby and I can carry a whole conversation in just movie lines. It's a gift.

The other night, Geniel was over, and we were sitting around talking and watching movies and all of the sudden Colby says, "Look, Mom, I'm a walrus"! Geniel, Ryan, and I look over and Colby has stuck the drum sticks from Rockband in his nose to look like a Walrus. We laughed and thought it was pretty funny. Here is the proof that Colby can let his hair down and be wild. Now, who wants to come over and play Rockband?




Notice the shirt Colby is wearing? It says, "My Momma Says I'm Special". Ryan bought this for Colby at Bubba Gump's Shrimp Restaurant in Maui. We thought it was funny, Colby did not. However, I did talk him in to wearing it one time!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

I want to come play Rockband. I am so dang jealous that you have it! I keep watching for a good deal, but no one has it for free. What a joke. Thanks for checking in on us, once in a while. Jonas is so much fun! Who knew you could love one little boy so much? I love you too, and miss you so much!

Marion said...

Get out the Clorox wipes! Too funny, though! I miss those boys of yours! They're such good boys, too! Milo can retain movie lines, too, and it amazes me for those of you in the family that can do that! I don't know where I was when the talents were being handed out! Probably chasing a boy somewhere! Love you, seester!

JanaLee said...

Why are boys such boys?! I swear they all think and act alike! Colby would fit in real well with my boys and all of their movie lines. Sometimes that is how they communicate...maybe it's the only way they know how!!
They never outgrow doing goofy things like sticking drum sticks up your nose! Just wait...their minds get more creative and then it gets scary...especially in public places!!
loves ya!!

melanie said...

Too bad Colby's shirt can't be passed 'up' cause Milo fits that shirt too, ha ha.

My brother and I drive my mom nuts with movie lines. It's scary how easily Kyle remembers them, I'm not as good as him.

Shaila Lou said...

Haha, the shirt is classic with the drum sticks in his nose! That will be a great pic to show dates in years to come!

I'm jealous of all you all that can qoute movies on the drop of a hat. I can barely remember the plot, let all the characters names.