At the end of my last post I said that Friday night was D-day, the day Taylor would find out if he made the team or not. We didn't find out and we didn't find out on Saturday, either! BUT, Taylor did get his pads (pictures coming soon) and we did find out that he has another week or two of try-outs. Apprarently the coaches want to see how they play with their pads on and how far their range is.
However, my friend, Amy, knows one of the coaches quite well and she talked to him because she couldn't take it anymore. He is the head defensive coach and when she asked if our kids made the team he said, "Dickson is in but I don't know about your son". I am not telling Taylor that because I want him to think he's still in try-outs mode. Maybe I'll let him think he's trying out all season!
12 years ago
2 comments:
One more day (maybe) to D-day. He sure looks good out there. Godd luck. Let us know
I bet Taylor is just like his dad and will be an awesome football player!
Post a Comment