Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Violinist Is Still Playing

I can't believe that I haven't posted this yet! I came across some video footage of Taylor's last Orchestra concert, it was just before Christmas. Taylor has come such a long way this year with the violin. It was a fight to keep him playing but now he is so glad that he has stuck with it. He has a new teacher this year and she's WONDERFUL! Her name is Mrs. Goody-Choi and she has unbelievable talent. Taylor loves her.

This footage is a duet he played with one of the other girls that also plays the violin. Taylor is the only boy in the violin section. I think he secretly loves it because he gets a lot of attention from his class.

2 comments:

grandmagrandpadickson said...

that was awesome. Keep going, Taylor you are doing a fantastic job. Oh my did that look like a short Ryan or what?!

Grammie said...

Taylor....we are so proud of you, you have a real talent there and we hope you will continue in your ability to play and learn because it will bring you happiness and a sense of accomplishment in your life. You sound great, it makes me so pleased that you continued to play this year. XOXO.....Grammie