I've been tagged by Ashlee!!!
A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
10 years ago- I had just given birth to Colby, living in a very small house, and wondering if it was ever going to stop raining. I was enjoying being a new mom and having my whole house cleaned by noon. Believe me, that hasn't happened again since we moved out of that house.
5 things on my to-do list today: Finish my laundry, get the boys to bb practice, make dinner, exercise, and watch American Idol. I know, I lead a small, simple life.
Snacks I enjoy: McDonald's French Fries, any kind of homemade cookie, dorito chips.
What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire: Pay off Ryan's store debt, give family members money so they could all live comfortably the rest of their lives. I would adopt a child. I would go on a huge shopping spree and fly to New York to see a broadway show.
3 of my bad habits: Biting my nails, worrying too much, not exercising enough.
Places I have lived: Arlington,WA Albany,OR Stockton,CA and good ol' Ephrata,WA
5 jobs that I have had: Worked at an Apple Nursery as a field worker, was a meat wrapper for Safeway, a full-time mom, and now an Admin. Asst.
5 Things people don't know about me: I can be shy when I'm uncomfortable, I have no desire to travel outside of the continental U.S., I love to read and always have a book in hand, I don't like gossip, and I have A LOT of petpeeves.
12 years ago
7 comments:
AAAAAAAAA! You are alive! I was starting to wonder about you guys! I'm so excited! Go fix that camera!
Oh good another blogger. Add me to your sidebar for sure. Love ya!
Hey - Great to hear from you. You would think as much time as I spend on the computer that I would have one of these but alas I don't. Maybe it is because I do spend so much time on the computer. Can't wait to see some pics. Love you all
The Warnicks
I'm so excited to get caught up with you through blogging!! It's quite addicting actually! I'm excited to see updated pictures of Colby and Taylor...well of all of you for that matter.
I love you my sweet Aunt Cara!! I sure do miss you guys, I can't wait to see you again, hopefully soon!
Cara Lynn;
I have tried to email you, thought about calling you and even considered flying over there to see if you were alive....then Suddenly! A BLOG!! I love it. Hopefully you have seen ours...if not, its:
willynillyures.blogspot.com. It IS so addicting, but Devin and I are pretty boring, and the baby isn't too exciting himself, yet. Anyway...hope you are doing good!! Love you so much and miss you like crazy!! PS I changed my email..its nicure@gmail.com!!
Love Nic
My goodness, I'm so excited! You've given me a desire to start blogging again. Our blog site is theperkes.blogspot.com. Hope all is going well. Love you lots!!
I forgot to give you my link its
http://www.kurtnanna.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment