Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter and Coloring Eggs!

Taylor is very proud of his egg!

It's very hard trying to pick out what stickers to use!



They definitely had a coloring sytem down!



Colby and Taylor finally admitted a month ago in Costco that they knew the story behind Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, and the Tooth Fairy! Whew! I was ready for the cat to be out of the bag. I figured this year with them knowing the big secret that they probably wouldn't want to color easter eggs. The tradition lives on! They very much wanted to color eggs and enjoyed every minute of who could have the funkiest looking egg.


Since the Easter Bunny is now Ryan and I instead of getting the boys baskets this year we gave them hats of their favorite college team. Colby got a Tarheels hat and Taylor got USC. They were both excited. Taylor also got a HUGE chocolate Easter bunny.


Later that day we went to the Ponds for a fun, festive Easter dinner. We had a bang-up time, literally, but I won't get into that. They are such a fun family to be with and we always have fun together. They have made living in Stockton fun and memorable! We love you Pond family!

4 comments:

Brianne said...

I can't believe the picture of Taylor! What happened to the 3 year old we took to California with us? Seeing these pictures makes me sad that we don't get to see you guys as often as I'd like. Hope all is going well. I love you and miss you!!

Shaila Lou said...

I too can't believe how big Taylor is! Oh how I miss you! I remember loving dying eggs too. I've never enjoyed eating them, as much as I try. So I'm sad to say that we have never attempted dying eggs in this household. Plus I'm scared of the mess! Next year will be the year though, the boys are getting old enough they need the memories.

melanie said...

Yeah a post (two for that matter) I was just coming to your last post to say I wanted more! This did not disappoint. Pictures and lots of them. I can't wait to show the boys. They love your boys, they're superstars around here.

I'm glad you had a good Easter. It must be nice to not have to watch your words about how that candy got in your house. It's tough around here, I almost blow it all the time!

Anna said...

Are you kidding me? I still love dying Easter eggs! Im sure its a bit of a relief that the cat is out of the bag, Kurt almost slips on every holiday.
Im wondering how your boys got so big so fast?