At the school Colby and Taylor go to they can join "Strings" or band starting in 4th and 5th grade. Imagine mine and Ryan's surprise when Taylor came home and announced that he wanted to play the violin. With all the "Guitar Hero" and the past obession with Kenny Chesney, we thought for sure that he would want to play the guitar or the drums. He never fails to surprise us with his thought process!
So, we are the proud owners of a violin. He says that his goal is to play "When The Devil Went Down To Georgia" so my guess is that he really wants to play the fiddle. Is there a difference? The practicing has been going well and we hope to be able to post some pictures very soon of him playing a song.
5 comments:
That is so cute! How fun that must be to listen to him practicing all the time! Haha. Love that he wants to play "When The Devil Went Down To Georgia". He is just too cute...um or handsome!
So funny. I love the violin and always wanted to play. I tried in college because my 'goal song' was Pachel Bell Canon in D. YEAH right was I ever going to play that! Way to go Taylor, I love that song too!!
His sensitive side is coming out! Haha. Tate amazes me, as well as Colbs. I can't believe how big the boys are getting. Where has the time gone? I can't wait to see you guys. And Taylor, you can play me a song when we are there. Love you guys!
Taylor is awesome! I wish I knew how to play something!
I love the violin now but when Milo had one when we lived in Ogden (when I was 5 or 6) I hated it! Good pick Taylor. Looking forward to hearing some of your music!!
Post a Comment