This summer Taylor and Colby played on the same basketball team. It was great to see them play together. For the first time since Colby started playing, Ryan helped coach the team. It was a really great season, only losing one game! This is the team Colby plays on with the coach that he loves so much and has taught him so many fundamentals about basketball. His coach, Amy, has a son Colby's age who also plays on the team. Amy played college basketball so she knows the sport really well and has helped Colby to love it even more! Here are a few pics throughout the season.... Amy, Ryan, and the team warming up before their game.
Devan at the foul line shooting his free-throws.
Taylor at the foul line also shooting his free-throws.
The whole team after the last game.
12 years ago
4 comments:
Tom would be so proud. I'll have to pass this post on to him. He misses basketball but supposedly will be an assistant coach for one of the high schools here. He's been unofficially told he has the job through many different people but hasn't been told by the high school yet since the head coach won't be back from vacation until the end of August.
We started soccer today so it's sports during the week now. I hope I can handle all the running around!
GREAT JOB Colby and Taylor!!
So cute!! How fun that Ryan gets to coach them too. I can't wait until my boys actually understand the sports.
Such a cute family picture of you guys!
YEA!!! I almost died when I saw that you updated. I am glad that you are back from your subbatical, it's about time! Your pictures are great, and its no wonder that you needed a break after all that you guys have done this summer. Busy, Busy!! The kids look great, and I totally love Taylor's skateboard. They are growing up way too fast, I swear! Love Ya!!
Post a Comment