Colby is constantly jumping and trying to hit things with his hand. For example, in our living room we have a ceiling fan and Colby backs up into the kitchen and then runs and jumps and tries to tap one of the blades with his fingertips. I don't know why he does this, my guess is it has something to do with wanting to jump higher in basketball.
I noticed a couple of weeks ago while I was helping them give their room a good clean the top of their door frame had finger marks on it. When I asked the boys about it, Taylor said, "Oh Colby jumps and taps the top of the door frame when he walks out of the room." I had to give Colby a little lecture about fingers and white paint not going together.
Here are the pictures of the latest trick. Poor Taylor, I don't know if he's brave or brainless, but when we were leaving one evening Taylor told me to come and watch what Colby can do. The pictures say it all.
Oh, the joy of living in a frat house!
12 years ago
2 comments:
Is Colby practicing to be on Dancing with the Stars someday? They leap over each other like that. Of course the challenge is going to become more difficult as Taylor grows in height. We can't take him to the Zoo in TWO WEEKS!!!!! YEAH. Love all of you monkeys......Grammie/Mom
I don't think boys care about finger prints on wood work or walls. Just and FYI...and probably don't think it's a big deal either! I miss you...I'm wishing I was coming down with Mom and Tillie but Tillie is making me work! No fun! Maybe I'll surprise you and find a Louise to take a road trip! I WISH!! oxoxox
Post a Comment