Memorial Weekend proved to be very busy but fun for us! I think the pictures will explain it all. We kicked off the weekend by going to the last UOP baseball game of the season with our favorite friends, the Ponds. Not only are we basketball fans, now our devotion is crossing over to other sports. Then on Saturday we did this with the Ponds and the Birds:
Our cute friend and the boys' bud, Ashley!
Colby on the wakeboard.
Taylor loves it, too.
I think Ryan loves it most of all.
"CP"
Ash and the fellas on the tube!
Sunday came and we decided to try out our new fire pit. So this is what resulted from the fire:
Who doesn't love a good fire and some S'mores to go with it?
The community pool for our development always opens on Memorial Weekend for the summer, so the fellas wanted to go.
Family, in case you're wondering why you don't see my wakeboarding pictures, I just want you to know that I felt the need to stay in the boat and keep watch in case I needed to use my lifeguarding skills! With all those boaters out on the water, you never know when you might have to save someone. I'm sure the county of San Joaquin felt much better knowing I was out there on alert. I think we're all ready for summer at our house! Bring on the heat!
12 years ago
1 comments:
I don't know if all those boaters know how lucky they are to have you out on the lake. Those killer Life Guarding skills are priceless. What a fun weekend! Miss you-like crazy!
Post a Comment