I have a feeling that the coaches were a little apprehensive about winning. They told the players that if they one, the Offensive coach would shave his hair into a mohawk and dye it red. He'll be a sight this next week. I also didn't take any pictures this week because they are all starting to look the same. I guess if you take one football picture, you've taken a thousand.
The games are quickly winding down, and as busy as football has kept us, I am very sad to see the season come to an end. It has been so much fun to watch Taylor play. It has been like watching a mini version of Ryan out there. I know this won't be the last of it but I'm not sure how we're going to entertain ourselves until next summer. Oh yeah....................
The boys are back in town! And I'm not talking about the knights from "A Knight's Tale". The UOP basketball teams kicked off their season Saturday night at "Midnight Madness". It's our tradition that we go to this every year with Geniel and start to pick out our favorite players. I am sad to say that I have crossed back over to my own race. We all know how much I loved AB but he graduated and is playing in Sweden. So, this year I have to pick a new player. I thought it was going to be Willams or Lacerda but after watching them all play, I think it's going to have to be Sam Willard. He was on the team last year and we love Sam. Maybe as the season gets rolling some of the others will start to rub off on me. I have already hung up their poster for this next year in my office, just in case anyone was wondering if we were UOP fans.
The team showing their stuff.
Dancing for us at the end of "Midnight Madness".
On another note, Colby was invited to his first school dance. He quickly told me he didn't want to go. Whew! Dodged that bullet. Apparently the school is having a dance for 6th-8th graders. Am I getting old or does anyone else thing that 11-12 year olds are too young to be going to dances? Of course in my book, he'll be too young to go to a dance when he's 30. Colby wouldn't know the first thing about dancing or dancing with a girl. The way he dances at home, he'll never make it out on the dance floor with a girl. I'm never sure if he's dancing or having a seizure. And this is only the beginning with this sort of stuff. I need a drink.
2 comments:
Oh my....dances for 11 and 12 year olds?? They teach 'em young in Cali huh...
Good Luck on the last few weeks of Football, and I hope UP has a great season.
Watch the drinking...its only gonna get worse, it always starts with just one drink...
Thanks for all the updated. Always fun to hear what you all are up too, especially since we cant be there.Love you all.
Post a Comment