Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Games, Games, and More Games

I'm so behind in blogging about Colby's games. He's had four since my last post! The season continues to go well and we see improvements at every game. Since the last post, Colby received his "real" uniform. It has an "SM" on it to represent St. Mary's but when CP saw it he called it his "Multiple Sclerosis" uniform and the name has stuck. We think it's funny, Colby, not so much.


Mom/Grammie this ones for you!

The Mavericks are hosting the "Stockton Shoot-Out" tournament this weekend and Colby's excited. He bruised his heel at practice last week so he's limping around a little but once he gets on the court he forgets about it. We bought him some gel tabs that were recommended and they have helped him a lot. He's kind of been on a roll for being the high scorer that last few games but his games this weekend he was better defensively. They are playing mostly 7th and 8th grade teams the last couple of weeks, so they've had to improve their defense to not get blown out of the water.

Going in for the rebound.

Taking off down the court.

Warming up before the game.


They will be wrapping up this league pretty soon and move into tournaments and I think another league. The season is going so fast! I was hoping it would go a little slower so we could enjoy basketball a little longer.

1 comments:

Grammie said...

Colby.....I know why the face!!!!!!
And I do know it's not who we are...but I can deal with it!!! We are so proud of both of you boys, you do really well at sports, music, school, and everything else you are involved with. What great young men you are! Stay strong and steadfast and always remember what and who you represent. We couldn't love you more. xoxoxoxo Grammie