School already! Brianne's kids start next week and I sure don't know where this summer has gone! The boys are way too big! Better get alarms on your doors and chains around their necks! The fun years are about to happen! Love you, seester!
I don't even recognize these boys anymore!!! Cute, Cute Cute!!! Watch out...the girls will be calling and running to your house!!! I love these handsome boys!! Love you more!!
oh how they have grown. Still trying to figure out if we can squeze a visit in before school starts. Sure miss you. And so happy for Ryan and all of you for the hard work and patience you had these last few years. It finally was payday!
Holy cow, school already! My boys don't start until September 7th! Colby and Taylor really are getting too grown up! Handsome boys. Good luck on their school year!
Dear Tay...what is that hair-do? Did you copy Jonas? :) ha ha just kidding.... and Colbs...holy shut the front door...you're a giant! What have you been eating? You're legs are SOOOO long! Good Luck with school, boys. Love you!
5 comments:
School already! Brianne's kids start next week and I sure don't know where this summer has gone! The boys are way too big! Better get alarms on your doors and chains around their necks! The fun years are about to happen! Love you, seester!
I don't even recognize these boys anymore!!! Cute, Cute Cute!!! Watch out...the girls will be calling and running to your house!!! I love these handsome boys!! Love you more!!
oh how they have grown. Still trying to figure out if we can squeze a visit in before school starts. Sure miss you. And so happy for Ryan and all of you for the hard work and patience you had these last few years. It finally was payday!
Holy cow, school already! My boys don't start until September 7th! Colby and Taylor really are getting too grown up! Handsome boys. Good luck on their school year!
Dear Tay...what is that hair-do? Did you copy Jonas? :) ha ha just kidding....
and Colbs...holy shut the front door...you're a giant! What have you been eating? You're legs are SOOOO long!
Good Luck with school, boys. Love you!
Post a Comment