I am really happy for you guys. I know you're really excited and I'm sorry I haven't commented before now. I hope this will be a great change for your family and you can be home where I know you want to be with your boys. I know how my kids wanted me home even when they were in high school. They STILL want me home! I love you and tell Ryan good luck for me.
1 comments:
I am really happy for you guys. I know you're really excited and I'm sorry I haven't commented before now. I hope this will be a great change for your family and you can be home where I know you want to be with your boys. I know how my kids wanted me home even when they were in high school. They STILL want me home! I love you and tell Ryan good luck for me.
Post a Comment