Now that Christmas is over (did Christmas come and go quickly or what?) I can show our family pictures that we had taken in November. I didn't want to ruin it for our parents, as we had an 8x10 made for each of them. My good friend, Laura, her husband, Josh, took our pictures at Lodi Lake and I think he did a great job! Some people just have an eye for taking pictures and he's one of them. It was a cold, foggy day but we prevailed! Hurley was even cooperative until the very end. We haven't had a real family picture taken since the boys were really little. It was in 2000, and in fact, in those pictures, Taylor is holding his binky in his mouth and would put it in between shots, that's how long it's been. Here are some of my favorites:





Now that Christmas is over, I hope life gets back to normal. I thought we were well on our way until our washer decided to die yesterday. It has lived a long life of 15 years, so I guess it was time to replace it. Why do appliances decide to call it quits around Christmas time or is that just my luck? Christmas was great! A couple of posts coming about that soon!
12 years ago
1 comments:
Your boys look so old! How can you have boys that old! Very very very cute family!
Post a Comment