The family that owns the company I work for and who approached me about my current job, have a condo in Maui that came when they bought the business. I had numerous people tell me that I should talk to D and get some tips from her on what to do, where to stay, where to eat, in Maui. She came in to work one day and I asked her what ever she could recommend to us would be appreciated. She asked me where we were staying and I told her I wasn't sure, if she could recommend a nice place, that would be great! She said, "let me get back to you."
The next day her and N came in to the office and said, "here use our condo, there's not anyone signed up to use it that week, it's yours." I immediately felt guilty and told them that wasn't necessary. They said use it, we need to use our weeks.
They are some of the nicest people I know and two reasons why I love my job so much! The condo was perfect, it had a pool out the back door and the beach out the front door. Here are some pictures of what it looked like.
12 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment