This is the day I had been dreading for 8 months or ever since we booked Colby and Taylor's flight. I couln't imagine my babies flying over the ocean in an airplane by themselves. But they did and I went insane!
It all started when I called my mom early Sunday morning because I knew they would be at the airport already. She broke the news to me that Colby and Taylor would not be accompanied by anyone. I had a FIT, needless to say! I had called the airline 3 different times asking about this very thing. Each and every time they assured me that a flight attendant would be with them. I told mom not to let them on the plane until she knew for sure that someone would be with them. She said she would call me back, I got off the phone and bawled! I knew this wasn't a good idea!
Mom called back and said everything was worked out and by this time my punks were on the plane. I paced, I sweated, I paced, I paced, I paced. I hated not knowing if the boys were okay, if they were having a good time, if Colby had flipped out on the plane like I do. It was killing me!
We arrived in Maui about an hour before they did and I sat and watched the clock and the runway for their plane. When it landed and I saw their for eyeballs, I was relieved and so happy to see them! We got our luggage and headed to the rental car place to rent our PT Cruiser. We could barely fit our luggage in the trunk!
We had rented a hotel room for the night because we couldn't check into the condo until Monday afternoon. After we checked in, we found some food and Wal-Mart to pick up a few minor things.
Colby and Taylor immediately spotted the pool in paradise and wanted to go swimming. It was kind of stormy that night, but that didn't stop those two fish. They even managed to get Ryan to swim with them.
12 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment