Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Way To Play, Way To Go, You Did Great - We Said So!

Well, the season lives on! It's still not over. Saturday was our Homecoming game and we had to win this game in order to make the play-offs, so did the other team. Taylor's team was fired up, to say the least. They came ready to leave it all on the field and they did. They won 19-7. I think I was happier about his team making the play-offs than he was. In two weeks they will play the Yellowjackets, who needless to say, stung us bad when we played them last time. Taylor came home from practice last night looking like he had been drug through a war. I have a feeling the coaches are working them extra-hard.


Lining up to run through the Homecoming balloon arches.


Taylor doing his agilities.

Taylor running through the line-up of cheerleaders as they called his name.

Getting their last-minute lecture.


Coming off the field at the end of a play.

0 comments: